Can't find channels window

Topics related to MIDI

Can't find channels window

Postby usula boy » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:54 pm

While setting up Metro a window popped up that allowed me to to select the MIDI channels that I could record to and that I could play from. It gave me the option of selecting any or all of 16 MIDI channels for recording and playback, each channel had a check box. It also had a check box for recording to one channel only. For the life of me I cannot find that window again. If my description of the window sounds familiar and you know how to get there please let me know.
Thanks, Timm
usula boy

Re: Can't find channels window

Postby Jerm » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:25 am

usula boy wrote:While setting up Metro a window popped up that allowed me to to select the MIDI channels that I could record to and that I could play from. It gave me the option of selecting any or all of 16 MIDI channels for recording and playback, each channel had a check box. It also had a check box for recording to one channel only.

For input, use the 'input select popup' for output use the 'output assignment popup'. You can get to the input select popup also by right clicking the title bar in the graphic editor and selecting the input select sub-menu.
Jerm

Return to MIDI